A: Ireland, GMT

• How old are you? :
A: 15

• Playtime (If you know it):
A: Not sure

• How many warns do you have?:
A: 0

• Why do you want to be staff on PoliceRP? (150+ Words):
A: I want to be staff on Police RP, because I love the server. I want to help out the server by keeping roleplay legit, ban minges, take care of rdmers and much more. I have a skill that not many others have and I want to apply it in this server. I hope I get accepted so I can improve the roleplay and help the community. I'm sure I can help members, police, ems, swat, and civilians. I really can help and I really want to help. I'm here to help out the community and I know I can do good. I have traits others do not, such as I am patient, I know what I'm doing, I know what I'm looking for and I have a lot of skills. I can do a lot. And I have alot of past staff experience and others may not have that staff experience or atleast as much as I have.

• Why should we accept you? (150+ Words):
A: I contain the skills needed to staff, I also have previous experience as staff and have obtained the following roles on other servers such as: Co Owner x4 , Moderator x5, Senior-Moderator x3, Owner x2, Head Developer x2, Developer x3. I hope this previous staff experience can help you view me as a person and extremly experienced staff member. Over the time I have been staff and moderated, I have learned alot and gained qualities that allow me to handle situations that may be harsh and stressful with professionalism, understanding, good intent, swiftness and care. I really look forward to being staff and moderating, administrating and caring for the server. I'm good at what I can do and I can do a lot that others most likely cannot. I have very useful skills. I have a lot of past staff experience and much more. I hope this can help you understand that I can be a good staff member

• Describe your best qualities:
A: I am patient, good at staff, I know what I'm doing when I'm doing it and I can handle stressful situations.

• Can you tell me that, you have read the Rules and can enforce them confidently?:
A: Yes I have read the rules. I know them like the back of my hand and can enforce them confidently.

• Do you take yourself to be a more experienced Roleplayer than most?
A: Yes I do consider myself a more experienced roleplayer than most.

• If a staff member referred you or helped you please state who:
A: None.

• Are you in our Discord? (aka join):
A: Yes : humbles#2654

• Extra info (Staff history, Old communities, and stuff we should know):
A: Already listed it in Why Should We Accept you.

Shark

Havent seen much gameplay on the PRP server. we need people for NarcosRP that WILL BE ACTIVE

Your PRP application had ALL -1's. and after that you made this one.

Last edited:

Drakarus

You literally copy and pasted your entire PRP Application (UR PRP one got denied thats why im -1'ing)

Please take your time to work on a second application since clearly your first one wasnt very accurate

maS

• I've seen you roleplay on PRP, it's not the greatest
  • You've been banned by me on PRP for LTAP while you were jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.