A: PST, United States of America
  • How old are you? :
A: 16
  • Playtime (If you know it):
A: probably 2w-3w+ on Cameron owned crix
  • How many warns do you have?:
A: 3
  • Why do you want to be staff on the server? (150+ Words):
A: The reason I want to be staff on crix is because I've been apart of this community for over three years now and for most of that time I've been staff and I want to pick up staffing on CrixRP again. I've seen that at times there is lack of staff on the server with staff not on duty, I want to help out with the staff team again and make sure the community is in a good place. I've also had a lot of free time due to COVID-19 and feel I can fill that void by becoming a staff member again. I have been playing on Crix while Cameron has owned it since it launched and hadn't been staff in that period of time. I applied for staff previously and got denied pretty quickly but since I was denied I have changed my attitude on the server and I have acted more maturely since. I decided that I want to help Crix out again and I feel applying for staff and being on the server is the best way to do this. Being staff gives me something to do and allows me to help the community to the best of my ability.
  • Why should we accept you? (150+ Words):
A: I believe I should be accepted considering I have a lot of experience staffing in this community and even outside of this community. Just recently I was Community Manager under Confiqqq until we decided to stop development on the server we were working on. I also have been apart of Crix for three years, showing I've been loyal to the community and I have always stuck with it. I have experience being staff on CrixRP as well. I was a HOS, HA, elite Admin and other higher up Administrator positions. I was also a HOS on TGN before (not really good if I'm being honest though). In addition to experience I also can admit to my faults and things I can work on. Previously I've been demoted because of faults I had and since then I've learned a lot that will make me better than ever at being a staff member. I try my best to learn from my mistakes and acknowledge that I do at times get a little hot headed and I need to calm down. I have more experience than anyone else that would be applying most likely and I have been playing crix more than any other applicant. I'm a long time member of the community and experienced staff member.
  • Describe your best qualities:
A: Some of my best qualities include being fair to everyone involved in a situation, understanding different view points in a matter, knowing the admin system in and out and as well understanding different situations due to my experience on the server. I know most of the members of the community and hold no real grudges against anyone.
  • Can you tell me that, you have read the Rules and can enforce them confidently?:
A: Yes
  • Do you take yourself to be a more experienced Roleplayer than most?
  • If a staff member referred you or helped you please state who:
A: Negative
  • Are you in our Discord? (aka join):
  • Extra info (Staff history, Old communities, and stuff we should know):
A: HOS on Crix
Community Manager with Confiqqq (not on Crix)
Super nice
Staff application denied before (over 2 months ago)

Karrot

Hey Maxx,

As requested by management I have taken a look at your current application and your previous application as well (Links to everything below).

Your past application comes off a bit cocky if I may. That application was made 2 months ago and I have seen people change their attitude about things in that amount of time though it is now a large list of people. Your previous application states that you have experience on the staff team in the past and I can confirm that you did hold these positions listed for CrixRP but as I was not a regular member in any sense of the word back then I cannot vouch for your abilities at those positions. What stands out the most about your previous application though is the "Extra Information" located at the bottom of your application. You were understanding that you may be denied and judged for your "outspoken" manner. This paragraph is what management likes to see. It is a paragraph that shows some good insight and I applaud you for it.

Your current application seems more understanding of others and less outspoken while still conveying a message of trust. What concerns me the most within the application is the line just below.
and hold no real grudges against anyone.
While you may have meant this to come across as harmless it does warrant concern. The Administration does not have time for bias, grudges, drama, or anything else of the sort. The Administration has one job and that is to withhold the rules of the server in a professional manner and create a safe environment for players to enjoy (whatever that may be). This being said if you do get accepted please put these aside for the betterment of the server.

I had a talk with a player while typing this up to ask on how you performed while HOS and they didn't have much of an opinion on the subject. While this isn't exactly bad news it really isn't good news either. When we look at past management we look for members who had an impact on their team for the positive. People who "make their mark" so to speak.

Apologies for such a long response on this application but to accurately describe my reasoning for my opinion I figured it would be good to have. With that being said I believe that you would do well as a staff member here. We have rules and we will see if you can perform without any problems. If accepted you are expected to perform without issues and keep your personal opinions to yourself on certain topics. I wish you luck on your application

Links:
Previous Application (2 Months Ago)

-Karrot
Management Advisor

Last edited:

Max4

Hey Maxx,

As requested by management I have taken a look at your current application and your previous application as well (Links to everything below).

Your past application comes off a bit cocky if I may. That application was made 2 months ago and I have seen people change their attitude about things in that amount of time though it is now a large list of people. Your previous application states that you have experience on the staff team in the past and I can confirm that you did hold these positions listed for CrixRP but as I was not a regular member in any sense of the word back then I cannot vouch for your abilities at those positions. What stands out the most about your previous application though is the "Extra Information" located at the bottom of your application. You were understanding that you may be denied and judged for your "outspoken" manner. This paragraph is what management likes to see. It is a paragraph that shows some good insight and I applaud you for it.

Your current application seems more understanding of others and less outspoken while still conveying a message of trust. What concerns me the most within the application is the line just below. While you may have meant this to come across as harmless it does warrant concern. The Administration does not have time for bias, grudges, drama, or anything else of the sort. The Administration has one job and that is to withhold the rules of the server in a professional manner and create a safe environment for players to enjoy (whatever that may be). This being said if you do get accepted please put these aside for the betterment of the server.

I had a talk with a player while typing this up to ask on how you performed while HOS and they didn't have much of an opinion on the subject. While this isn't exactly bad news it really isn't good news either. When we look at past management we look for members who had an impact on their team for the positive. People who "make their mark" so to speak.

Apologies for such a long response on this application but to accurately describe my reasoning for my opinion I figured it would be good to have. With that being said I believe that you would do well as a staff member here. We have rules and we will see if you can perform without any problems. If accepted you are expected to perform without issues and keep your personal opinions to yourself on certain topics. I wish you luck on your application

Links:
Previous Application (2 Months Ago)

-Karrot
Management Advisor
I do understand I was a pretty cocky on my previous application after reviewing it just now. I also understand now more than previously that just because I was this rank or have this experience or was in crix for this amount of time it doesn't mean I'm automatically better than any other applicant, I do believe though I can use this to help benefit me and it can be shown to prove I can uphold my duties as a staff member of crix.

If I'm being entirely honest about my time as HOS I was very young and I got very angry very quickly. Often I would snap at people who would message me about interviewing to become staff. I also never really tried taking the initiative to really improve anything. I understand I was never special or someone who made a permanent mark. Since then, though, I have worked on this and have been taking the initiative in my positions since I left TGN. Not only on the server but also in real life. I've worked on my anger and short fuse issues and since then I'm no longer always getting as angry as I used to. A couple times, though, I've exploded and have done something I've regretted right away, this I do believe I have also improved on and have learned from. I have also done work to take more initiative. When I was Community Manager on Dynamo I tried my best to take the initiative as I have learned from my previous errors as HOS on crix before. Although we never launched the server and never really got that far I still tried my best to take the initiative myself and work hard so I don't throw everything at Confiqqq.

As for my outspoken personality I now know that being outspoken can benefit but can also just hurt. Being outspoken to help add ideas and changes is good but being outspoken and just attacking is not. I do now understand this more than ever and have taken this lesson heart.

Sorry for the long response right back at you :0

Overall the past few weeks I have seen max get in less and less incidents while being in the server. He kinda has been pretty mute in game while playing his crusader class. In the past when he was staff when I knew him he was a pretty good staff member that had some biasness but in the modern crix I truly believe that inmature max is gone +1
.1591229016616.jpeg

+1 An okay guy had his issues in the past but really cleaned it up would be a good staff member

Last edited:

ReAp3r

CityRP Server Director

Staff member
CityRP Server Director
+1
  • I have seen an improvement in the way you act on the server and not had any bad runins with you.
  • Application is also good can see the time that has been put into it.
  • Also has a good understanding of the rules.

Jacktot

DarkRP Division Director

Staff member
DarkRP Division Director
+1

Seen you on a lot
I've seen a Improvement on how you act on the server
Good understanding of the rules

Donovan

+/- 1

I am in between as I have had issues with you on server before. Granted for last couple of weeks you have improved your rp and has been less mingey. But I personally would like to see more before I give a definite +1. Overall you are a decent player but I am not sure you know all the ins and outs of the rules as our players not pick everything we do as staff. If these things are improved a bit more I will +1.