ACCEPTED Phoenix's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix54101

• What is your ingame name: Phoenix
A:

• What do you go by (nickname/real name): I prefer to be called by my real name (phoenix)
A:

• What is your SteamID(64): STEAM_0:0:516071614
A:

• What is your country and timezone?: I am in California and my timezone is PST
A:

• How old are you? : I am 15 years old
A:

• Playtime (If you know it): I don't know it but I do believe that I have played for over 25 hours
A:

• How many warns do you have?: I have none
A:

• Why do you want to be staff on PoliceRP? (150+ Words):I want to become staff because I have been seeing lots of people on and new people on and breaking some of the rules and not letting the game live up to its purpose as a RP server. Another reason why I would like to be part of staff is that I really like this server and I would hate to see it start to fall down like if players start to not care about the rules and just think they can do what ever they want so I would like to enforce the rules so that everyone can have a good time and have fun and play fair. Another reason why I would like to be a staff is because I have spent a good time in this server and I do not want this server to go down so I would like to help out our community and make the game fun to play. For me, this is a grate opportunity to really show how much dedication and how much I really like this server by supporting it and helping out were ever needed.
A:

• Why should we accept you? (150+ Words): The reason you should accept me is because personally for me I hate seeing people not care about rules and think that they can get away with doing something they should not be doing. I always want to make everything fare for them, I don't want them to think that ohh just because this person did this I can do that. No, I want to see everyone following the rules and make everyone feel equal and make the game fair. Last reason I should be accepted is because I am also good at deescalating arguments, I can break the fight if there were. I can also keep a level head in difficult situations. I also say that I should be accepted because I don't take sides, when there are arguments I try my best to break them up without picking a side. I always wanted to help out a server and make it mean something and with this I will be able to fulfill that and help out as much as I can and that's what I want to do.
A: i

• Describe your best qualities: My best Qualities is that I can act nice but when you mess with me, I can get ugly. I say this because I have seen people disrespect staff so they will think am a nice staff at first but when they think they can take advantage of me they are poorly mistaken. not to be mistaken , I am a really nice person. I can make sure everyone feels comfortable around me.
A:

• Can you tell me that, you have read the Rules and can enforce them confidently?: Yes I can
A:

• Do you take yourself to be a more experienced Roleplayer than most? I wouldn't say more experienced but I do know how to roleplay
A:

• If a staff member referred you or helped you please state who: Koala as referred me
A:

• Are you in our Discord? (aka join): Yes I am
A:

• Extra info (Staff history, Old communities, and stuff we should know): None

ReAp3r

CityRP Server Director

Staff member
CityRP Server Director
+1
  • Good Guy
  • Great Rp
  • Friendly towards everyone
  • good understanding of the rules

Jack

+1

Good application
knows the rules
i love to rp with this guy

Over all your a good guy

VoyaFlex

Rust Server Director

Rust Server Director
Accepted
Please contact @Anaklusmos#6181 on discord to arrange an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.