A:USA EST

How old are you? :

A: 17

Playtime (If you know it):

A: Uknown But A Lot

How did you find CrixRP?:

A: Server List

Why do you want to be staff on PoliceRP? (150+ Words):

A: I am applying for Police Roleplay Staff because I would be a great addition to the staff team. On multiple different servers, I have had management positions on the staff team alongside lower positions. The positions I have held are as follows: Cromwell Networks Staff Director. Uniciv, Head Admin With Box Access, Imperium Gaming, Senior Mod. I know that ranks as staff with the rules of the server. I have 1752 hours on Gmod, about half are on Gmod servers. People have told me to apply for Police RP staff so here we are. I am excited to work with the team so I can teach and or learn about different situations. I have since resigned from the server I was on. But the main reason I am applying is that I feel bad for the current staff team who are in desperate need of a rest. I wanna give them a rest.

Why should we accept you? (150+ Words):

A: I would make a good staff on the server for the following reasons, Activity, experience, and understanding. So let's begin with activity, I am very active on Gmod servers that I settle into. I am able to have an open schedule which allows me to be on the server quite often. I can prove this by my total hours and Garry's mod, along with my current activity. Moving on to experience, as you can see above I have been Staff Director and head admin, along with Senior mod. I have learned the rules of what's right and wrong. I have also been CO positions which give me experience with handling player situations. Finally, there is understanding, to me, this is the best quality to have. This is because to be staff you have to understand from the point of view of all sides with an unbiased opinion to understand what is going on.

Describe your best qualities:

A: Understanding, Funny, Weird

Can you tell me that, you have read the Rules and can enforce them confidently?:

A: I Have Read The Rules And Enforce Can Them Confidently

Do you take yourself to be a more experienced Roleplayer than most?

A: Yes

If a staff member referred you or helped you please state who:

A: Voya/ A little bit of Cameron

Are you in our Discord? (aka join):

A: Yes

Extra info (Staff history, Old communities, and stuff we should know):

A: Cromwell, Atlas, Imperium, and some other ones that since have died out.

Last edited:

CJYaBoi

You almost caught me slipping and made me +1, but you changed the format to make it so you could do less work. This entire thing made me lose all trust and lose your sense of professionalism. Fix it and I will consider changing the "-" to a "+". Thanks.

VoyaFlex

Rust Server Director

Rust Server Director
Accepted
Please contact @Anaklusmos#6181 on discord to schedule an Interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.