A:

• What is your country and timezone?: Cali/ PST
A:

• How old are you? : 14
A:

• Playtime (If you know it): I do now know it
A:

• How many warns do you have?:
A: 2 Warns (NLR)=Not sure how I got but have it (Fail RP)

• Why do you want to be staff on the server? (150+ Words): I want to be staff on this server to be able to help people out more on the server and do more to help because I have been in a situation where staff is not on or I've seen rules being broken and people being annoyed or disappointed and there is people RDMing and making it not fun for people and I don't want that to happen people not having a fun time on the server because of someone and stopping people from really enjoy and RP and have a bad time on the server and making the server look bad so people will leave or not join the server and I feel like I can be more helpful to people about rule breakers and I can help the server as best as I can when I'm staff and make the server look better with banning and warning and making sure people do not ruin your RP and
A:

• Why should we accept you? (150+ Words):
A: I feel like I should be accepted to staff because I am active and like help people out specially when it comes down to the server and making it look better and making sure that people have fun on the server I feel like I can do my job well and also be fun at the same time with people and be nice to them at the same time I will be helping the server to my best abilty help and stay active as much as I can to help the server and make sure people have fun on the server that's why I feel like I should be accepted into staff I will be active not be to serious but be serious when its needed be helpful and nice and make the server look good on its RP and stop Ruler breakers from making it hard for people to RP

• Describe your best qualities:
A: Active

• Can you tell me that, you have read the Rules and can enforce them confidently?:
A: Yes I can enforce the rules and I know them confidently

• Do you take yourself to be a more experienced Roleplayer than most?
A: Yes I have played a lot of RP servers and I love RP and playing on the server

• If a staff member referred you or helped you please state who:
A: Sevinn

• Are you in our Discord? (aka join):
A: Yes I have joined the discord

• Extra info (Staff history, Old communities, and stuff we should know): I have been staff on other servers

CJYaBoi

Neutral

I'm gonna do application replies different from the others and describe them. So with you being in SWAT I monitor your activity and it's a bit spotty. I know you are active on PD but if you cannot manage your time between 2 things, I'm not sure which you will pick between staff and PD. Also, in your first big paragraph, you cut off in the middle of a sentence and it confused me frankly, I'd love to continue reading the last part of the sentence. Honestly it just boils down to the activity. If you can tell me that you WILL be active as a staff member, then I'll give you a +1, because I believe that you can be a good staff member. Best of luck.

Reactions: Klu

Jack

+1
  • Haven't seen you in awhile
  • You are devoted to many things
  • good application
  • Chill asf guy
  • Can Rp
Changed to +1

Last edited:

ReAp3r

CityRP Server Director

Staff member
CityRP Server Director
+1
  • good rp'er
  • good understanding of the rules
  • gets on well with most people as far as I have seen

Klu

Division Advisor
Your knowledge of the rules and basic RP has improved by a vast margin since we first met. The only thing I see being concerning with you being a Trial-Moderator is your activity as it hasn't been entirely consistent. I will give you my support, however if your activity does not remain consistent, you will not be holding on to the position for very long.

+1

CJYaBoi

UPDATE ON VOTE:

+1

You reached out to me and explained your actions and how you will be better. You got my vote.

VoyaFlex

Rust Server Director

Rust Server Director
ACCEPTED
Please contact @Anaklusmos#6181 on discord to schedule an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.